When it comes to the East Coast of Australia trying to figure out where to go and what to do can be tricky – there are so many options for stops and experiences along the way!
That’s why we’ve teamed up with award-winning travel blogger Backpacker Banter to offer up his recommended East Coast Australia Itinerary – all in an easy to book, self-guided package.
It combines all his favourite stops, hostels and trip along the Sydney to Cairns route – all tried and tested during his numerous trips to Australia.
You can’t ask for a much better recommendation than that!
So what do you get?
- 3 nights at Wake Up Sydney
- 2 nights at Yamba YHA
- Shanes Famous Yamba Tour
- 3 nights at Nomads in Byron Bay
- Half day surf lesson in Byron Bay with Mojo Surf
- Dolphin kayaking in Byron Bay
- 2 nights at Nomads Central in Brisbane
- 2 nights at Nomads in Noosa
- 2 nights at Pippies in Rainbow Beach
- 3 Day/2 Night Fraser Island tag along tour with Pippies on Fraser (All-Inclusive)
- 3 nights at Beaches in Airlie Beach
- 2 Day/2 Night Whitsundays Sailing Adventure on Tongarra
- 2 Night Magnetic Island Escape with Base Magnetic Island (inc return ferry transfers)
- 2 nights at Absolute Backpackers in Mission Beach
- 14,foot skydive in Mission Beach with Skydive Australia
- 3 nights at Gilligans in Cairns
- Cape Tribulation day trip with Uncle Brians
- Great Barrier Reef Day Trip with Deep Sea Divers Den (Inc an Intro Scuba Dive)
That’s 30 nights of Aussie goodness!
But of course there is still more you can do and instead of locking in your dates and completing the trip in 31 days, you can also book it open dated and use it as the main structure of an even bigger East Coast Adventure – perfect for those on a year-long working holiday visa!
And if you want to bundle in a Greyhound Bus Pass to get you from Sydney > Cairns we can include it in this for the special deal of just $399!
|Add Ons||Sydney to Cairns Greyhound Pass, Melbourne to Cairns Greyhound Pass|