Bangkok Group Accommodation & Bookings
Bangkok Group Accommodation Bookings – We accept group bookings up to a maximum of 10 people with an online direct booking. Bookings for more than 10 people are accepted but you will need to email our bookings team at groups(at)madmonkeyhostels.com prior to making your booking to confirm availability and eligibility. See our full policy on group bookings here.
A stipend for group bookings of over ten people may apply, meaning if you are over ten people we may require you to book based on a half board or a full board basis.
Group bookings for 10+ people at our Bangkok property that have been made without contacting us first may be cancelled at any time, it is critical that you get confirmation of your group booking first prior to your arrival.
We accept corporate groups, student groups with members over 18 years of age, sports groups, team groups, work groups, study groups, and party groups. You should keep in mind you will be staying in Bangkok’s #1 party hostel, so if you are looking for a quiet place to stay then we may not be for you.
Our rates are already low – very low, in fact, with dorm beds starting at just 200 THB per night. Mad Monkey Hostel is a very cheap group booking option already, so discounting further based on group numbers doesn’t really work for us unless you arrange a half board or full board stay. Please keep this in mind before asking for group discounts for your Bangkok stay.
We are located in the centre of Bangkok, just minutes away from Khao San Road and all of Bangkok’s most popular attractions. Our neighbourhood is full of restaurants, food stalls, cafes, and nightlife spots.
If there are less than 10 people in your group you can simply click here to make your booking instantly. For bookings of ten or over please ensure you email us prior to making your booking.
Bangkok Group Booking Criteria
- Religious Groups, Rehab Groups, Meditation Groups – NO we are not suitable for church or religious groups due to our young adult party nature, things can get wild and freaky (in a good way)
- Student Groups – Potentially possible if group members are over 18, please email us
- Study Groups or NGO Groups working in Bangkok – YES, please email us if over 10 persons
- Young corporate groups – YES, please email us if over 10 persons
- Party Groups, groups of friends, sports groups, hen parties, stag parties etc – YES, pile on in