Kuta Lombok Group Accommodation & Bookings
Kuta Lombok Group Accommodation Bookings – We accept group bookings up to a maximum of 6 people with an online direct booking. Bookings for more than 6 people are accepted but you will need to email our bookings team at kutalombok(at)madmonkeyhostels.com prior to making your booking to confirm availability and eligibility. See our full policy on group bookings here.
A stipend for group bookings of over 6 people may apply, meaning if you are over 6 people we may require you to book based on a half board or a full board basis.
Group bookings for 6+ people at our Kuta Lombok property that have been made without contacting us first may be cancelled at any time, it is critical that you get confirmation of your group booking first prior to your arrival.
We accept corporate groups, student groups with members over 18 years of age, sports groups, team groups, work groups, study groups, and party groups. You should keep in mind you will be staying in a social backpacker hotel, so if you are looking for a quiet place to stay, then we may not be for you.
Mad Monkey is a very cheap group booking option already, so discounting further based on group numbers doesn’t really work for us unless you arrange a half board or full board stay. Please keep this in mind before asking for group discounts for your Kuta Lombok stay.
If there are less than 6 people in your group you can simply click here to make your booking instantly. For bookings of 6 or over please ensure you email us prior to making your booking.
Mad Monkey Kuta Lombok Group Booking Criteria
- Religious Groups, Rehab Groups, Meditation Groups: NO we are not suitable for church or religious groups due to our young adult party nature, things can get wild and freaky (in a good way)
- Student Groups: Potentially possible if group members are over 18, please email us
- Study Groups or NGO Groups working in Lombok: YES, please email us if over 10 persons
- Young corporate groups: YES, please email us if over 10 persons
- Party Groups, groups of friends, sports groups, hen parties, stag parties etc: YES, pile on in