Mad Monkey Nacpan Beach
How To Get To Our Hostel
Nacpan Beach is about a 45-minute ride from El Nido town. It’s a popular destination, so any tricycle driver in El Nido will know the way if you ask for a ride to Nacpan Beach.
You can also get yourself to Nacpan Beach by motorbike. Some of the key roads along the route don’t have posted names, so we’d recommend having someone navigate for you while you drive. Here are the directions:
- From El Nido town go north on Taytay-El Nido National Highway
- At the fork in the road turn left over the bridge
- Continue until you see a red sign that says ‘Nacpan Beach’
- Turn off on the left hand side
- Continue on down the dirt road until you reach the beach’s parking area
Walk for 100 metres to the left (if facing out from the parking lot), and you’ll see Mad Monkey Nacpan Beach.
Note: Air Swift now offers flights directly to El Nido from Boracay and other locations around the Philippines!
Nacpan Beach, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines, 5313